Friday, December 23, 2011

Arrested by Destiny

Lately Ive been on an emotional roller coaster. Ive been trying to figure out this thing called "life." I dont know if its me being hard on myself or if a higher power is pressing me, pushing me and making me uncomfortable in my present state so that I will begin to work harder to achieve more. I cant explain how intense this "feeling" is. Its Like being in labor awaiting the birth of a child. For nine months its hidden in the womb growing, being nourished, preparing to make its entrance into the world. There's something inside of me thats been growing and it has reached the point where its time to deliver . When destiny reaches maturity nothing can contain it. My soul is restless. Sleepless nights and long days haunt me. Tears consume me and "the zone" has been my place of residence. Theres no time to question if im ready or wonder who will assist me because at this point, its do or die, now or never. Life has given me an ultimatum and non-compliance is not an option...or else. My hiding places have been revealed. Where I used to go for refuge, the resources have dried up. My cover is blown. So here I stand, alone, in the spotlight baring all...unconcealed, undisguised. The path before me awaits my steps, the directions are written in parables and its up to me to figure out precisely what its saying. The last words directed to me from my mother were " To my baby girl, be strong, you have alot to offer the world" has been on replay in my mind. Excuses will not work anymore, something or someone out there needs my input, my talents, gifts ,abilities. What God has placed in me he intended for it to be utilized. The pressure is on. No where to run, no where to hide...I have been eluding destiny but the chase is over, Im cornered and everywhere I turn Im blocked in....do I still try to run and take my chances of ending it all or do I surrender, surrender to destiny. I Come out with my hands up, whatever needs to be done I will do. I have been arrested....arrested by DESTINY......

No comments:

Post a Comment